Terms & Conditions
Welcome! Thanks for using Christine Ellis' services. By using the services, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions provided below. Please review them carefully.
We encourage you to look over the offerings mindfully by using your intuition before making a decision. If you are not clear on whether you'll like to book a session, or obtain a package deal, I’d encourage you to take some time to explore your feelings prior to proceeding.
For digital goods and services: Your purchase is 100% non-refundable. Once your payment is processed, we do not offer refunds. This includes all types of coaching and healing.
PRICING AND PRODUCT/SERVICES AVAILABILITY POLICY:
We reserve the right to change product and service pricing and availability at anytime, and without notice. The price you pay when you purchase a product or service is the price you pay, and we do not accommodate retroactive refunds when and if pricing does change.
All sessions and services scheduled must be fulfilled within the given timeframe, extending no more than one month past the agreed upon completion period. Christine Ellis will make a good faith effort to accommodate scheduling changes, however, once the agreed upon completion time has exceeded beyond one month, no attempts at rescheduling will be made and service period will be terminated with no refunds. All appointment change requests require a 24 hour notice, otherwise, the session and payment will be forfeited. All appointments will start promptly on time. If you are more than 10 minutes late to your session, it is considered a no call, no show, and your session will be canceled and payment forfeited.
POLICIES AND DISCLAIMERS:
You agree to the terms below by using this website, my social media channels, following my advice in any way, or by making any purchase of my products, services, subscriptions, or offerings.
The services and products provided by Christine Ellis should never be used as a substitute for seeking professional medical or mental health, care or assistance. Therefore, do not use the impressions given to you via a service and product provided by Christine Ellis to replace any advice that has been given to you by a medical professional. If you are in need of medical, health, counseling, psychological or psychiatric care assistance or consultation, then we ask that you to seek out a licensed medical or therapy professional for proper consultation and care. The information provided by Christine Ellis is not medical or counseling related advice and should not be used as a prescription for your medical or mental health needs; it is to be used as assistance on your journey of spiritual and personal growth.
In booking a service with Christine Ellis, you agree, as with any information you receive from any source, you alone hold the power of decision-making and are totally and completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life and the outcome of your choices.
By booking a service with Christine Ellis, you agree and verify that you, the client:
1) Have voluntarily decided to participate in the service or product and have requested the service or product on your own free will.
2) Are at least 18 years of age, and have not been declared incompetent.
3) Understand your service or product with Christine Ellis cannot be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, financial or professional counseling, therapy or treatment.
4) Understand that products and services offered by Christine Ellis cannot guarantee a successful outcome and cannot substitute legal or financial advice.
5) Understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require professional counseling or medical treatment and should you require such services to seek them on your own as needed.
6) Understand that there may be some things in your appointment, session, product or correspondence with Christine Ellis that do not seem to apply right now but could apply at a future date.
7) By participating in the service or product with Christine Ellis, you are accepting complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being.
8) Do on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish Christine Ellis, including their employees, employers, and any other person associated with Christine Ellis, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a service or product offered by Christine Ellis. You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your session or consult attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of Christine Ellis, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the session or consult currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a session or consult resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by Christine Ellis.
9) Understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against Christine Ellis or any person associated with Christine Ellis as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Christine Ellis and all persons associated with Christine Ellis from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims.
10) Understand that all information provided to you during your product, service, appointment or correspondence is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law. If appropriate, permission is granted for Christine Ellis to collect her certification hours for the International Coaching Federation (ICF) credential. The IFC does not collect or keep any confidential records.
11) Agree that Christine Ellis can use portions of any feedback sent after the service or product is rendered as a testimonial using first name or initials only and state/country and without revealing any specific information about the session.
12) Agree that Christine Ellis can use portions of your appointment or correspondence for a blog post on their website, without revealing any specific information about your session to sharing the universal message of inspiration and love.
13) Agree to receive occasional future emails from Christine Ellis in the form of a newsletter with special offers, news and other information.
14) Are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions.
15) Have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by booking a session, service, or purchase a product by Christine Ellis represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of Christine Ellis.
16) You cannot copy, sell, reproduce, take, own or reproduce any content of this website in any way without our consent, otherwise, it is considered theft and will take legal action.
17) We reserve the right to terminate our services to you, and/or your access to our website at any time.
You, the client, accept and agree to all of these terms and conditions upon booking a service or product with Christine Ellis and waive any legal action against Christine Ellis for the information provided in the session or consult. You, the client, accept full responsibility for all actions, outcomes, and emotions upon and following booking a service or product with Christine Ellis.
Last Updated: 2019.3.22